ABC International was established in April 1994, following South Africa’s first democratic elections. Kim Wetzl, the founder of ABC International, saw the need for an International English language school. The school started with a mere 4 students in a small classroom. It was called The School of English.
From its humble beginnings, ABC International has grown over the years to become a market leader in world class English Language training.
Through our dedicated and experienced staff, ABC International keeps growing from strength to strength. We offer students from many countries the same winning formula that sets ABC International apart from other English language schools.
Over the years, we have enjoyed steady growth and development and have emerged as one of the most respected and reputable training institutions in the field of English language tuition. ABC International’s curriculum has been subject to intensive research and testing. We utilise the latest international methodologies and training materials which include audio-visual equipment, computers and DVD language learning.
ABC International introduced English Beyond Borders which has been developed to facilitate Online English language training for those with a desire to learn but who have limited time to do so. We are exploring new frontiers with our expertise, experience and extensive research in Software Development and Voice Recognition. We have designed a unique technology for learning and speaking English which guarantees immediate success in language and speech/articulation training as well as communication.
We deliver high-quality and relevant spoken and written English language programmes to a diverse community. We are committed to teaching excellence, comprehensiveness, lifelong learning, partnership building and economic development.
- To be recognised as a leading global provider of English Language Training for individuals whose mother-tongue is not English
- To achieve the highest levels of distinction in the English Language training industry
- To use the latest technology to assist the learning process
- The values that have contributed to and ensured the success of ABC International since its birth in 1994 include:
- Acceptance of individuals on the basis of individual worth regardless of race, religion or socio-economic background
- Recognition of the common bonds between all members of the human race
- Celebration of the multi-cultural diversity of the global community