ABC International has 5 course levels available to ensure that the language proficiency level of each students is equal to their ability to excel in the English.
An English preparatory exam has especially been designed to evaluate the level each student will start at.
- Elementary level (One month)
This is a beginners course for students with little or no English.
- Basic 1,2 and 3 levels (Three months)
In the Basic levels students learn the simple rules of English.
- Pre-Intermediate level (One month)
This bridges the gap between the Basic levels and Intermediate levels. Students must show a certain level of proficiency before advancing to the next level.
- Intermediate 1,2, and 3 (Three months)
These levels give the students a more robust and in-depth understanding of English.
- Advanced 1 and 2 levels ( Two months)
Students who reach the Advanced levels are expected to have reached a level of English proficiency equal to High School English.
- Preparation for IELTS Exam (Saturdays only)
In order to study at a university in an English-speaking country, foreign students are required to pass an English language training examination (IELTS). At ABC International, we offer training in preparation for these examinations. Classes are on Saturday Mornings. For more information Email.
In each level students are expected to achieve a minimum pass of 65% in the following areas.
- Dictation (Prepared and Unprepared Examination)
- Conversation (Prepared and Unprepared Examination)
- Individual and Group reading
- Prepared and Unprepared Reading Examination